Superheroes in Training

Friday, January 1, 2010

A time for Goals

OK I will just admit it up front and get it out in the open: I am HORRIBLE at keeping goals I set for myself. Usually I talk myself out of any health goal as soon as I walk by a brownie or a candy bar and I get busy and usually forget the other goals I have set so this years big goal is.....To keep all my goals!

So to keep myself going strong I wanted to put this up there so I can see it every day and feel guilty for any slacking on my part.

2010 Goals

*Our Bishop challenged us this year to read through the manuals for our Sunday School and Relief society class so that is goal one

*Physically I (Of course) want to get in better shape. I have to say that I have an AWESOME support group this year-we are taking the month of January to focus on losing as much weight as we can to jump start a healthy year!

*I think for my big family goal will be to make sure my kids are more active. I make excuses up here because it is so COLD and there is snow all over the ground. but I am planning to buck up and put on a jacket! My kids could care less what the temperature is anyway :)

Those are the big ones! Good luck to everyone out there working on their goals!

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

amazing goals!
I like the outside one...I too make excuses b/c we "live on the 3rd floor"