Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What to do in the cold days of January?

THAT is the question I have been asking myself all month. Today I was going to a friends blog and she was listing ideas for us to do inside today since it was a bit cold for the kids to go outside. I took some of her advice and we built/draped a tent! It was over the kitchen table and the kids were tickled that I was actually building something that they would want to play with.

Hours of fun! (Well hours in kids time-really translated into being about 30 minutes) And what distracted them you might wonder????

Chores! Got to teach them young :) My chores look like games to them which means they were BEGGING me to hand over the vacuum cleaner. And since they asked so nicely I handed it over :)

And that is the key to a spotless house! Another bonus for child labor is it wears your kids out!
Apparently the bed was too comfortable so he rolled off and finished his nap on the floor.

1 comment:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

You are such a fun mom!
Jake is the only fun one around here I feel like.