Superheroes in Training

Monday, June 18, 2012

27 weeks

3rd trimester! I cannot wait until I am officially DONE! I know I shouldn't whine about being pregnant so all I'll say is this: I HATE being pregnant.
There it is
But I do enjoy the babies so I guess I'll put up with how they get here.
weight gain? Too much-If I had my old doctor down in Texas he would tell me to put on my superglue lip gloss and go start walking laps around the mall. 3 more months and I have already gained almost all the weight I am suppose to.
In my defense I can't exercise so instead I eat-Hey you have to find enjoyment somewhere!
But I HATE getting weighed. I wish they would just take the scales out of the doctors office and determine if we have gained too much weight based on our blood pressure, mine of which is perfect (I can't brag about too many things so I will stick with my strengths)
The baby is moving but he has slowed WAY down. Mostly I feel him at night when he SHOULD be sleeping. I dread those early morning wake up calls.
Lastly I didn't take any pictures of our Fathers day but I will post one of my favorite pictures of the man I married. Happy Fathers day Good looking! 


3 comments:

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

Oh you're gorgeous! I am an odd one, I LOVE being pregnant, I feel gorgeous. Now my self esteem with the body I'm left with after I have babies is a different story.
I love your picture, I love your honesty. That comment about your dr. in TX was FUNNY! I never got one comment about my weight gain from anyone, luckily.

The Katy Daileys said...

Oh, my goodness, you look amazing! I never, ever worried about weight gain during pregnancy. The one time in your life where it is a good thing! I gained at least 40 every time! I also HATED being pregnant! And I don't like newborns! Amazing I had five, huh? Luckily about 2 months I really start to enjoy them and it gets better every day from there! Good luck these next months! You are beautiful!

BRZZ Odom said...

you look amazing!!!!!! you must be talking about the 25 lbs of the 25-35 lbs, right?? and b/c it makes everyone feel better when they hear of others gaining weight, I gained 50 8)