4 generations of Huish's.
This trip was wonderful! I love visiting with family and my boys just made themselves at home-and really that is the true mark of a good trip for us. If the boys have fun, so do I!
I am extremely grateful to have married into such a welcoming family.
Side note: The boys basically picked out their own clothes. MD swaggered in after I told him to get out of his swim clothes with his hands in his pockets and told me that he was a sharp dressed man. AGREED!
Our next stop was to the rail road
I have some photogenic children.
After the tour Mom and Dad treated us to some ice cream.
The boys are high on excitement and sugar-They look a bit crazy here :)
Hmm and this is a favor I did for Michael. It's not a very good job, but Michael thought it would be hilarious to switch everyones heads.
Enjoy







2 comments:
Ha ha! Love the last picture!!! Michael needs to get some suspenders for Christmas! :)
Love the four generations! What a handsome group! Loved the warriors post! You are amazing!
Post a Comment