Superheroes in Training

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Anemia

At my 27 week appointment I had a nice little gift waiting for me: Anemia
 It wasn't a big surprise-I actually hate eating most meats unless the meats are used for flavoring to OTHER foods. And I had been feeling a tad bit exhausted lately
Michaels solution-A big hamburger from 5 Guys Burger and Fries! (Best hamburger ever!) 
Unfortunately the thought of eating another burger, or any other meat for that matter, makes me want to hurl. I see iron pills in my future. GAG!

The kids LOVE going out. And Seth loves having his picture taken. My only child who will smile on demand. Of course it's not a real smile :)
 Hyrum at least looked in my direction when I asked for a smile
 MD just ignored me
 Who is this man in disguise? No Hyrum didn't get glasses, he is just making sure no one knows who he REALLY is :)

 I see this picture and can't help but think that in a year there will be 4 boys climbing up this hill.
*Side note- Seth is getting more and more vocal, though I didn't realize just HOW vocal until the other day he when he got in trouble for leaving his bed. When his daddy started walking towards him Seth turned tail and started screaming " I Da Baby! I da Baby!!!" He's been using that excuse ever since.
 Handsome.
Seth was a little upset when he couldn't figure out how to roll down the hill like his brothers. 
His daddy decided to help him out :)
Hyrum tried to be a speed bump and got steamrolled.




2 comments:

BRZZ Odom said...

Didn't know you were pregnant! CONGRATS!!!! 8)

Lydia said...

I am so sorry about the anemia. Mine goes extra crazy when I am pregers...pretty sure its what causes my early labor. Good Luck! Special K has lots of iron in it too!! and Cashews =) And Mcd's cheeseburgers haha