For some reason I have the Lyrics to Greases "Summer Lovin' Had me a blast" going through my head as I work on this post. But I actually hate that movie and only that single phrase of that song is all that is relevant to the beginning of our summer. But really this summer we are having a blast. Mr. MD is starting school in a few months and the beginning of responsibility in his life. Poor boy, already has schoolwork before school even starts, but he is taking it like a champ!
Of course I think it helps that the rest of the time he has plenty to do to distract himself.
Our newest "hangout" spot is the splash pad about 5 miles away.
I also have a lot of time to work on projects I usually don't have time for-like building up the boys costume collections. I asked the boys to pose for me and giggled as I watched their many "moves" (That's what they called them)
This kid is dressed as Wesley off "the Princess Bride"
Seth just enjoys being outside on our porch. Any time the front door opens he sprints outside and sits in this car
The boys started swim lessons
That look pretty much stays on his face! This kid loves swimming so much he was begging me to fill up our bathtub so he could practice swimming at home.













1 comment:
SO fun! What work does MD have before school starts?
Post a Comment