Superheroes in Training

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Come Back Grandma!


My mother-in-law left this afternoon and MD and I are already missing her! She was such a wonderful help and so good with MD. She became his best friend and would follow her around until I am sure it wore her out! She was so patient with MD who has struggled a lot with mommy and the new little boy who has messed up his personal paradise. I cannot begin to say how grateful I am for her wonderful help. She really stepped in and helped make this transition easier for him. He turned to her for so many things-even to get out of trouble with mommy! Tonight MD got upset when he realized it was his uncle putting him to bed and not Grandma. Mom thank you so much for your wonderful help and your emotional support to our entire family during this time. We love you

Also my father-in-law came down for about half of the time. Thanks dad for your willingness to help and your generosity to us. We love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

how wonderful to have so much support during all this!

Celia said...

I miss you too! Can't tell you how much it meant to be there with all of you. Taking care of Michael Dunn was a joy and I miss him and Hyrum sooo much! What sweet beautiful boys!