Superheroes in Training

Friday, June 6, 2008

Family of Four!







We are Home! It is so nice to come home after 3 LONG days at the Hospital. Hyrum was born on June 4th at 7:56 a.m. and was 8 pounds 7 ounces and 21 inches long. The C-section was horrible, but I will give more details of THAT on a later post. We finally decided on a middles name after being threatened by the Birth Certificate lady. He is Hyrum Johnny Huish, and Yes, Johnny is after my dad. Some names that got thrown to the side were wildebeest, Harry, King, Duncan McLeod , and Gadianton :) I am once again in the lovely world of planning my day around when I have to nurse next, which is why I am on at 11:00 (also I wanted to stay awake to take my pain pill :) Michael got here last Saturday and I will give more details of that as well on a later post.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

so wonderful!
you and baby and family look beautiful!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Love the name! Congratulations! You look disgustingly beautiful! An awful c-section sounds awful!

Callie said...

Congratulations again!! So neat that you named him after your dad. Gorgeous pictures of all of you!!

Anonymous said...

Oh Laurie! I am so excited for you!! I will be stopping by some time next week to see you guys in the flesh if you don't mind! He is so beautiful!! You guys make such pretty babies!! congrats and get to feeling better soon!! oh, i love you guys!! yay!

mccabe44 said...

I can't believe how good you look after having a baby! I never looked anything remotely that good! lol Congrats! I am so glad Micheal was able to be home for it. I hope all is well and you have another cute little boy!

Bowman and Nanette said...

He is adorable! Congratulations!

aimee said...

what a beautiful family!! baby hyrum is handsome!! let me know if you ever need anything!!

Lauren Harris said...

How cute! I love his hair, baby fat rolls, and everything. he is just plain cute!

Ivy said...

What a cutie! I love every picture - your family is all so beautiful.

Melissa said...

Congrats!!! He's beautiful. So glad you got to be reunited with your hubby! I'm so happy for all of you.

BRZZ Odom said...

soo cute! congratulations!!!! 8) i love the name hyrum too 8)