We had Hyrum's baby blessing last night and we had my brother-in-law take Family Pictures for us. He is so talented and we are so grateful to have pictures of the whole family-Thanks so much Kenneth. More pictures of the blessing will come later.


These two are my favorites.
7 comments:
Y'all are gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous. Last night was beautiful. I am glad we could be there to share with you.
You guys sure make a great little family! Congrats on such sweet boys.
so beautiful!!!
you're little family looks so adorable!! congrats so much again and again and I hope you're feeling better! We will stop by later to say hello!!
you're so pretty laurie! I'm jealous of how cute your family is 8)
Great pictures and beautiful family!!!! Love you guys! Glad we could see you and meet little Hyrum. You have such a sweet little family.
Very Cute pics! Laurie, you're so gorgeous. You look amazing already. You have a handsome crew of boys you run with. =) Congrats again.
Post a Comment