I love the pictures of Michael laying down with a boy asleep on his chestI have a lot of time now to spend on the computer since I am suppose to be sitting or laying down most of the time, though I get an occasional trip outside to see family as a treat for good behavior :) no complaints though-I can tell I am healing and know that I need to take it easy, though the hardest thing is watching people do things that I think I can myself.
OK I have decided that I really love 2 kids. It helps that Hyrum is super good-He sleeps most of the time and is already working on a wonderful sleep schedule at night. I have been enjoying feeding him at 11:00pm then him eating at 3:00 am and then sleeping until about 7:30 sometimes 8:00! I have this weird feeling when I think that I am a mother of two-like I have left a stage of life, and it is REALLY WEIRD seeing 2 carseats in the back of my car!MD is starting to explore getting to know Hyrum-mostly it has involved pinching his legs, stealing Hyrums blanket, poking Hyrum in the face and on one occasion giving Hyrum a "kiss." I love seeing both my boys together. During the pictures we took earlier he was poking Hyrum and patting him on the head. He seemed to think he was HILARIOUS!



It has been fun watching MD with his Grandma Huish. He is SO possessive her to the point that when one of my nephews was sitting on her lap he threw a fit until she picked him up and put him on her lap as well!
5 comments:
Congrats on the new little guy.
I love the pictures of you four! the top one is priceless!
What a beautiful family you are!!
What a sweet family! Sounds like your recovery is going very well. After a horror story delivery, you deserve it!
I am glad to hear you are doing well! Life does seem to change when you have two but wait till you have 3. Then you don't have enough hands to go around and that can be hard sometimes. How long does Micheal get to stay home this time? I am so glad the was able to come home. I was afraid from some earlier post that he would miss it!
Post a Comment