It depends on how much you are willing to spend. We have looked at/researched some...obviously the ones for thousands of dollars would be great, but for around a $1000 there are some decent ones. Costco (I know you guys don't have one) has the one that is #1 on our list because it is the cheapest for the best reviews in the price range. It is $799. Everything else that we would consider is at least $1000. Is this long enough? :) If you want the rest of the wish list, let me know.
Hey Laurie, sorry this comment really has nothing to do with a treadmill- I just saw this article and I thought of you... http://www.ldslivingmagazine.com/articles/show/1522
I don't know if you ever read that magazine, I sometimes do online, but it's a great resource especially for FHE!
3 comments:
It depends on how much you are willing to spend. We have looked at/researched some...obviously the ones for thousands of dollars would be great, but for around a $1000 there are some decent ones. Costco (I know you guys don't have one) has the one that is #1 on our list because it is the cheapest for the best reviews in the price range. It is $799. Everything else that we would consider is at least $1000. Is this long enough? :) If you want the rest of the wish list, let me know.
southeasttexas.com or Houston's craig's list are the best! good luck:) My sister-in-law Gina just got a great deal on one from Dallas's Craig's list.
Hey Laurie, sorry this comment really has nothing to do with a treadmill- I just saw this article and I thought of you...
http://www.ldslivingmagazine.com/articles/show/1522
I don't know if you ever read that magazine, I sometimes do online, but it's a great resource especially for FHE!
Have a great day!
Post a Comment