OK Besides his funny facial expression If you look at his ear you will notice one is remarkably bigger then the other. I woke up this morning and found MD's ear swollen and red and apparently itching because he kept scratching it. After a trip to the Doctors office I learned that he was bitten or stung sometime in the middle of the night. He is now on 3 prescriptions and seems to be doing fine.

6 comments:
holy COW! wow oh wow! that is the craziest thing EVER!!! hope it goes down ASAP!
He looks like Will Smith having an allergic reaction in "Hitch."
Oh My! Poor baby! I hope he feels better soon! I would've freaked out waking up to that...I don't handle baby pain very well haha
poor little boy...hope he gets well soon...call if you ever need anything!!
holy moly.. if its one thing its another with the poor child... hopefully it goes down fast!
CONGRATS LAURIE & MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to read about how everything went:)
Post a Comment