Superheroes in Training

Friday, May 16, 2008

Guilty.. until proven innocent

The other night I was looking at MD (Michael Dunn) while he was sleeping. He is so innocent and angelic when he is asleep and so I thought what a moment to catch on film. Well i went to grab my Camera which I thought was on my desk, but I couldn't find it. Immediately I think "Michael you rascal! you stole my Camera!" I look on the floor, in his room and even in the trash can where I last found my cell phone. Not there. I then start thinking of an elaborate story I was going to post about my "angelic son" who is constantly hiding my things and making me huff and puff. Finally resigning myself to not finding it I start to get on the computer to post this story about my guilty son when I see my camera on my desk right where I left it. Whoops! Well sorry Michael Welcome to the rest of your life where I blame you for anything that goes missing-you and your brother!

The Victim: Well I guess He is as innocent as he looks

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pregnancy just makes us women forgetful... cute little sleeping boy!!!