
36 weeks. Luckily I only have 2 1/2 weeks to go! There is not much more room to keep growing! (I Hope!)

This is what I wore today and I was told 1) I look like a bumblebee! (Kenneth) and 2) Horizontal stripes did nothing to improve my figure (My mom and I were Joking about how big I was) It is true, you want to see me look really big I should turn to the side in this little number. (I use my sons blanket, as well as my son, as an
accessory! Anything in front makes me look better:) Anyway my shirt is like a dress that hangs down to my knees-well the back does, the front now goes up to my mid-thighs because of the massive gut it covers, but it does the job and not once today did I have to pull down this shirt to cover my belly!
YAY!
3 comments:
I think you (and your accessories) look great!!!
You look so good! Good luck with that baby!! I can't believe its gone by so fast!! although I am sure you haven't felt it hahaha
You are beautiful Laurie! Can't wait to meet the new little one!
Post a Comment