Superheroes in Training

Friday, May 2, 2008

Experiance

I received an email from Michael telling me about an experience he had night before last. He has been friends with this one guy, Sargent Coffee since he left for Afghanistan. He has talked about the church to him and has had some really good discussions with him. The other night They had a discussion and The spirit was really strong, strong enough that Michael had to explain to Sargent Coffee what he was feeling and that it is the spirit. Michael says that Coffee knows the church is true and they have been talking about baptism. It is amazing how the spirit will touch someones heart and can witness the truth of what they are hearing. Once again I hear stories like this and realize that Michael is where he needs to be and doing what the Lord wants him to do. I know I am blessed here at home and I am so proud that my husband has such a strong testimony and wants to share it.

2 comments:

Celia said...

I LOVE hearing about these experiences! Thanks for sharing... I know that's a big part of why he's there.

Anonymous said...

amazing!