Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Memorial Day/Anniversary

Happy Belated Memorial Day! I never thought to much about this holiday until recently and I am so grateful for those people who do stand up for what they believe and Fight for their Country, I love the legacy that my own husband can pass down to his children and the example he is setting.

Two Year Anniversary! (Yesterday)
Wahoo! Well I didn't technically do much celebrating yesterday because when Michael gets here we will celebrate then, but I did go shopping! (My Last time for a couple of months, I could barely walk afterwards! And who likes to be told not to hit someone elses buggy with your belly? I won't hit your buggy with my belly...my buggy however....)
Anyway I was excited about some purchases

This new rug for my Kitchen And a New Mop! I never thought I would get this excited over cleaning supplies :)To close the day I made myself a sugar free concoction that did not taste very good. Happy Anniversary to me!

Also Here are some pics of this wonderful day two years ago-I will forever be grateful for this decision. It is truly one of the best decisions I have ever made and I am so grateful to be this wonderful mans wife for time and all eternity.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

such great wedding pictures!
happy anniversary!