Superheroes in Training

Friday, May 9, 2008

Hair Cut and then outside

Michael Dunns hair grows REALLY fast and so that is why 2 moths after his last hair cut we had to pull out the clippers and do it again. He was so good and sat really still for most of it until the end and then he decided he had had enough and struggled and fought. But I was impressed he did so well considering he hates haircuts and he hates sitting still, so I gave him a treat. Afterwards (after we both took a bath as we were both covered in hair) We went outside and played. it was a fun day for Michael and I have to say I loved watching him play and have a good time. I realize that I love every stage he enters even more then the last one and that everyday I realize that I fall more and more in love with him. Crazy to think sometimes as he is also learning to throw fits and is constantly messing up the house, but he has such a cute smile I can't help but laugh and lots of times it makes me give in and do what he wants (Which usually is to go outside.) I am a sucker and Michael Dunn has learned how to win me over. Oh well...
Drinking out of Grandmas cut is a right of passage-basically you are a big boy and is something Michael Dunn takes very seriously


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great great pictures!
we live on the third floor of our building and I wish we went outside more! thanks for the inspiration to work on that!

how is the tricare stuff?

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big!!! i LOVE his hair cut!!!