
Ha ha -nope no baby! instead we received courtesy of my Home Teacher John Poole, a window unit! It was getting pretty hot in our house despite having the Central AC unit on full force.
MD was sweating pretty bad the day before we received it-but he was a good sport!
So I decided to let him run around Naked! (only for a little while-I don't trust him to be diaperless for more then a couple of minutes) I think it helped him cool down :)
And the end result was : One happy baby and one less sweaty pregnant woman in the world.
2 comments:
aren't HTs the greatest!? and I feel you on the heat... I was pregnant last summer in AZ w/no AC! I had a swamp cooler but it was a total JOKE in the triple degree AZ heat. YAY for that window unit! I am so excited for you to have your baby!
thanks heavens for cold cold air....where would we be without that?!?
Post a Comment