Superheroes in Training

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Lunch

My dad started a new Family tradition sometime last year with having Sunday Lunches. Every family is suppose to provide a dish and it is a fun time to get together and enjoy family






Here we had Staek Patties with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, beans and sausage with Cornbread, a broccoli and rice casserole and a corn casserole, backed MAcaroni and Cheese and a Salad and Fresh Baked Bread. For Dessert we had Some Brownies and Some leftover Mock Eclairs. I always feel like I am at an all-you-can-eat buffet

Some of the Fam. and activities. We had an Old missionary come and Join us for lunch, Drew Kimball and His wife Stefanie. It was so nice to visit with them. Kimball and Michael served together and are still pretty good friends. Also Gavin and Rui had fun running through the house and making noise with MD running right behind them trying to copy everything they did.




The Kids had alot of fun and I believe all of them are down for naps.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

how fun! i love Sunday get togethers...and the food is always an awesome addition :)

Joel and Crystal said...

Ok Laurie...this blog made me totally jealous! I love the picture with mom and her cup and the 3 little boys surrounding it drinking out of it! Love you guys and can't wait to be there! Laurie I really enjoy reading your blogs! I'm glad you update so often.

Callie said...

Can I come join you for dinner?? It looks so good!! You could do such a great scrapbook page of all that yummy food. Fun memory to document.