Superheroes in Training

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The big 26 :)

One of my neighbors told Michael that he was now officially "over the hill." I thought that was later on in life but It's fun joking about being married to an old man :)
Michael's Birthday was SO low key-largely due to two things-School started that day and 2) Michael doesn't really let me do much for him. I try to plan things and he just tells me that he would rather take it easy and not do to much. So in true Ross fashion I decided we would have a small party for him for Family Home Evening. Our neighbors and their kids came and we sat around and visited and let the kids play.

Michael's favorite treat is Cake Balls so I made that for him, and because Cake balls are WAY to rich for me, I made myself some muffins.

I didn't get very many pictures but these are the few that were taken.
We let each of the kids blow out a candle-So here we are singing Happy Birthday
Michael with his Cake ball and candle :)

Happy Birthday Michael- We are so grateful to have you in our lives and I am so grateful I married you. Thanks for choosing me for your eternal companion and then making it such a fun journey :)


3 comments:

Joel and Crystal said...

Happy Birthday Michael!!! And Laurie I'd love to get that cake ball recipe from you. Looks delish!

Anonymous said...

Woo Hoo Happy Birthday!! Yummy cake balls are my favorite!! yOu should send us some lol

Anne-Marie said...

What is a cake ball?