Here my kids are "roughing it" :)
Superheroes in Training
Monday, August 23, 2010
My kind of Camping
So basically I don't think I am the "true outdoorsy" kind of girl. I love being outside (In the shade) and I love being active of some sort, but the idea of going and sleeping on the hard rocky ground where bugs can crawl on you, the occasional bear visits and the feeling of being dirty is always there just doesn't appeal to me. So I decided that my kind of camping would be to take all those negative (for me anyway) things away and I was left with an incredibly positive camping experiance. Of course it wouldn't REALLY qualify as camping since I am sleeping in my own bed tonight but My family along with our neighbors did drive up into the mountains and built a fire, made tin foil dinners and had smores and chocolate cake! Then we all left to our own homes to take baths and have a comfortable nights sleep! Like I said-my kind of camping :)
Here my kids are "roughing it" :)
Some delicious dinner made by their daddy-Another perk bout this trip was the men did EVERYTHING and I got to sit back and take pictures.
Hyrum wanted to play football with the guys so bad and our neighbor was nice enough to include him in some of the fun. Hyrum actually did well-He caught the ball several times and then heaved it back with all his might! I think we might have a future athlete in our family :)

Hyrums Game face
My man bringing home the bacon :) Seriously we did have some tin foil dinners but we did hot dogs for the boys.
After some dinner there was some exploring to be done
And then to dessert! Flaming marshmallow! Just the way I like it :)

Here my kids are "roughing it" :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment