Mr. Excited!
Superheroes in Training
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Well MD was invited to be part of a small preschool this year (it's more like a joy school and all the mothers with kids in it will end up teaching) I do like the idea of this school- They are very relaxed and it is more like a playgroup with a little order and learning then a real school focused on grades and keeping to a curriculum. I have a very relaxed attitude about it. I am not sure if we will go as much as the other kids- I want my kids (Hyrum was invited as well but he was sick this morning) to have a very stress free childhood and as long as they enjoy school they can go :) So far MD was excited about the IDEA of school but didn't want me to leave him when we got to our neighbors house. After awhile he seemed to get into it so I told him good-bye and left. HOPEFULLY he will have a good time! It's only two hours 2 days a week and all the teachers/mothers live within walking distance so that is comforting. It felt so WEIRD to drop him off and to leave. I don't know what to do with my spare time :) With Hyrum home sick we just wandered around, but if they both go I am not sure what to do with myself!
Mr. Excited!
We made these placemats on Tuesday for the kids to sit on at "school"
"I'm ready for school!"
Showing off his backpack
Mr. Hyrum decided to jump in on the action. Though he looks happy this kid has been WHINY and snotty all morning
Gotta show off his bag too
Sweet boys- I'm so glad they act like they like each other :)
Mr. Excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment