Superheroes in Training

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Education Week

Was so much fun! All of my sisters and my sister-in-law came up to Payson and we all attended the classes together. I felt so blessed to be surrounded by my family and for us to get to attend such wonderful classes. It was a gift from my dad, and I can't thank him enough, though I think next year he should come to! At the beginning of the week as I sat and listened to some of the speakers (like Sheri Dew, John Bytheway, Randall Wright, Marilee Boyack, and Gary and Joy Lundberg) I remember thinking that I literally could feel my spiritual cup being filled. I felt a little like a sponge as I sat and absorbed all the wonderful information I was being taught.

I don't have the pictures in any particular order
A picture with Sheri Dew. She was in a bit of a hurry but she kindly let us take her picture with her
Pearls with a promise. We all bought rings from this non-profit group who take rings made from women in the Philippines and sell them here and then send all the money they make back to the women.

We went to a play on Wednesday and ran into our cousins right after

At the play. It was Annie get your Gun. It was well done, though I can't say I care alot for the ending :)
We went out to eat right before the Play and mom a couple of minutes after sitting starts saying "Now be cool!! Be cool!" and she whipped out her magnifying glass to read the menu.






All of us at the end of a class.
I hope we can make this a family tradition, though I think next year it would be fun for us to all do this with our spouses :)

3 comments:

Marshall and Shannon said...

Hey put them on Picasa so WE all can get the pics cause I want to blog too!!!

SHILLIG4FAMILY said...

That is absolutely amazing!
What a great gift from your dad.

Anonymous said...

You guys look SO amazing!!!! And for some weird reason I'm really excited that y'all ran into Bill and Nat...I love running into family (I randomly found your brother David and Jacob Sanford in a hallway at school today. We were all rushing to class, but stopped to hug and chat for a second). I think I love our family =}

What an incredible experience!