I have been making an effort to let my boys "help" me in the kitchen more. The boys are pretty enthusiastic about it too so there are a lot of "Not so fast!!!!" and "Keep your spoon in the bowl!" kind of comments going on, but slowly I am actually starting to enjoy myself. Today I even felt comfortable enough to let MD stir while I put some potatoes I spilled back in their bag. I feel a little like Bill Murry on "What About Bob" as I baby steps my way into letting the boys work in the kitchen :)
My helpers:


While the cookies were baking I was trying to orchestrate a picture of them hugging. What I actually got was a picture of MD poking Hyrums eye as Hyrum reared back about to shove MD.

Hyrum starting to lose interest

All that cooking wore him out :) Actually my mom is up here and has been taking the boys outside to play for HOURS everyday! The boys are in heaven and are pretty wiped out by bedtime.
No comments:
Post a Comment