That wasn't a movie night. We invited our neighbors kids over to watch a movie and basically got some hyper kids who ran around, ate strawberries and pop corn and had more fun chasing each other then watching a movie. It was a lot of fun for the boys though and I enjoyed watching them have so much fun!
There is only one girl in our neighborhood full of boys (Well one girl the boys age) and she fits right on in. MD has decided that she is one of his BEST friends and calls her "my Maddie" I think it's cute :)
Hyrum was sent in to wash his hands and came out shirtless. I love my little country boy!

Eating popcorn

And Michael and one of our neighbors Travis took the opportunity to clean their guns. Lots of fun at our house tonight!

1 comment:
Hyrum has got some wild hair in those pictures...those smiles are to die for!! Your boys are so cute! It looks like they had a lot of fun!
Post a Comment