Superheroes in Training

Monday, August 2, 2010

Fun things to do with a knee imobilizer

Before anyone gets too mad-Realize my son ASKED to be put in this :)
We went to Costco the other day and the boys each picked out their own pajamas. I think it is funny that when given the choice-they choose to dress alike.
And lately what has been going on over here is Michael tore his ACL the other night playing basketball. What that means for him is: He has a surgery on Wednesday and then starts physical therapy 2 days later. Sounds like fun right? :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Michael! Sounds like LOOOADS of fun hahaha

I loved catching up on your posts! (I always forget to check my private ones...sorry =} ) ...your little boys are so adorably cute and looking more and more like little Rosses every time I see their pictures. SO cute!

Rollins Family said...

The knee immobilizer pictures is so cute. Boys are so funny and you seem to have the cutest ones! Hope the surgery goes well!

Daniel said...

At least Michael has a wife who can sympathies with him =D