The day made a pretty good impression on the boys. Hyrum keeps walking around talking about airplanes and "helcoptos" and MD keeps saying "I love airplanes!!!"
Superheroes in Training
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Hyrums Day
Hyrums idea of a perfect vacation is to look at airplanes and eat candy. I love that the kids are so easy to please! We took Hyrum to the Provo airport and a really kind pilot of a private jet let us tour the plane. Apparently they spent over 1 million dollars on the interior of that plane.

Up where the pilot sits. MD was a bit more reserved then Hyrum who was climbing all over everything in his excitement!



The candy stash. The pilot also let the boys have a little treat. Hyrum was in heaven :)


The day made a pretty good impression on the boys. Hyrum keeps walking around talking about airplanes and "helcoptos" and MD keeps saying "I love airplanes!!!"
The day made a pretty good impression on the boys. Hyrum keeps walking around talking about airplanes and "helcoptos" and MD keeps saying "I love airplanes!!!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Your mini vacations sound wonderful!! I am a little jealous lol Your boys are so cute and I am so glad you're all having fun! There is tons to do in Utah if you just look around huh? I miss the mountains already.
Post a Comment