Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Great deal at J C Penny's

I decided that I needed new maternity clothes about a month ago (that is when I started to really show-now I look like I am ready to deliver!) Knowing that I probably wouldn't go to the store i decided to order my clothes on-line. I got some things that I liked (all of them probably too big though) and was excited. Michael called me the next day and I told him what I had done and that I still needed to buy a pair of pants. A friend of mine wanted to go as well and so Michael told me that I should go and that I should "Go to J C Penny's-I know you like that store"

So knowing that I had the Ok from Michael to go buy even more clothes I went to J C Penny's. To make a long story short, they were having an amazing sale, and I got 7 shirts and 1 pair of pants for $23.00 (and that was with tax) and I ended up saving $215.00!

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

That is an AWESOME deal! It is probably because you are stinking skinny - no one else could wear your size!