Superheroes in Training

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

Today was a wonderful day It started out with me getting a sweet Valentines card from Michael. I didn't expect to get anything, and I was prepared for that, so when I got the card I was surprised and was very touched. I also received a phone call from Callie and went to a friends house where we had lunch. Coming home Michael and I went on a walk, made valentine cards and made cookies. Michael was able to call around 7:45 and we were able to talk for a long time. It was the perfect end to a sweet day.
Here is the card I received from Michael and the cookies I made

1 comment:

scr said...

I enjoy reading your blog and am impressed by what a good attitude you have about being away from your hubby. You are amazing. Sarah RAgan