It has been a wonderful day, one full of blessings. We go to church at 8:30 in the morning and it was really good. I am learning to appreciate and enjoy primary as the time goes by. I love being in the nursery, something I had no problem adjusting to. There really is a sweet spirit bring around young children as they learn about the gospel and sing their testimonies.
We eat dinner every Sunday afternoon as an extended family. It was great (Though half of the members are coming down with pink eye, and I feel like we will shortly follow) and towards the end Michael was able to call. he was doing well. He was able to go to church, which is such a blessing for him. I am grateful that he gets these opportunities to get spiritually filled. He had a meeting to go to because he is going through 2 simulations tomorrow and has to be prepared for both. He finishes up with everything on Thursday and pack up and head to the main base. After that he comes home next Tuesday!!!!
I went on a walk afterwards. It is such wonderful weather right now. Perfect time of year. It is probably in the 70's and there is wind blowing and only a couple clouds in the sky, pretty soon it is going to warm up considerably so I have to get all the good outside time now that I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment