I decided to take advantage of the day by going out it the yard. I have been holding out until Michael Dunn can walk so I don't have to worry about him picking up so many things and putting them into his mouth, but I gave in (Mind you Michael Dunn is so close to walking! He can now take about 8 steps at a time before falling over!) Anyway we went out and unfortunately I was the only one who enjoyed myself. I got some cute pictures though!
If you look closely you can see Michael Dunn lifting up his feet. He hated the feel of the grass on his feet and so kept them lifted so as not to touch.

Even though he didn't have a good time he HATED leaving!

At the end of the day.....I didn't even notice the room looked like this until I started getting ready for bed.....This is the usual state of the room nowadays- When I clean it up Michael Dunn thinks it is a new game to see how fast he can get it all back onto the floor.
2 comments:
HE IS ADORABLE! AND I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO TAKE AIMI LARK OUT TO PLAY BUT I TOO HAVE THE "NOT WALKING YET" DILEMMA! YOU HAVE INSPIRED ME! THANKS!
AND CLEANING UP CONSTANTLY BEHIND MY DAUGHTER IS THE STORY OF MY LIFE HAHA
I can't get adalie to stop eating the grass every time we go out haha...He is such a beautiful kid! Good luck on the walking! Adalie still roles everywhere....she is so spoiled...
Post a Comment