Michael is still in classes. He said that they are cramming more and more into their days and that he just gets busier and busier. Yesterday he said they did simulations again, but this time they were in a place that was set up like a town (representing where they would be stationed) Civilians would walk around and they would all be speaking Poshtu. They would be acting out their duties when they would get "attacked" He says there are machine guns firing and civilians running around. I imagine it is pretty chaotic. It is trying to teach them the things they should do if they get into these situations.
He is sounding good, and getting very excited to come home.
2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe what it must be like for Michael with all that training. He always loved stuff like that growing up, Rambo movies and all!! Anyway, I wonder if it is still fun to train. When is he coming home?
Michael will be able to come home for a short visit February the 19th and stay until the 22nd.
I think he does enjoy the training part, though I think the initial enjoyment is beginning to wear off.
Post a Comment