Very Stressful Morning
I know I am posting a lot, but I have been really motivated today to post. Who knows when I will post next! (It will probably be tomorrow) I have been running out of steam as I get further along in my pregnancy and now Michael Dunn is getting more and more active! It's a little ironic. I have a huge amount of respect for all of you wonder women out there who have more then one kid.
Anyway I had a very stressful morning! It was more of the accumulation of things happening over a period of time then anything else. Here it goes:- A week ago my sink started leaking and I tried to "quick fix" it by sticking a towel underneath to catch the drips
- Michael Dunn pulled over my lamp and shattered the glass all over the place
- A light went out in my living room and I couldn't figure out how to change the light bulb so I have just been getting by without light in there for the last couple of days
- and (the final straw) The pull string in my ceiling fan that controlled the light snapped off last night as I was going to bed leaving my room in total darkness and I can't turn the light back on.
I decided that I would try to fix it this morning and just ended up taking my fan apart and not only not fixing the problem, but making it worse, at the same time, Michael Dunn got into my food storage and was licking all the dust off of my cans. Finally after I realized that I not only could not fix the light, but that I couldn't even put the fan back together, I snapped. I called my mother crying and she came over and took Michael Dunn (Who was really concerned over the obvious mental collapse of his mother) and we went over to her house. She then proceeded to call people who could fix the problem and then proceeded to tell me that I was to prideful and I needed to let people help. It was such a relief having her take charge and to let me sit and cry. I am so grateful for all of her constant help and am really going to miss her when she leaves for New Jersey for a month!
5 comments:
Well thanks Laurie!! Is there a way just to reply to the comment that you made?? I don't know how to do this blog stuff very well:) Of course I don't mind that you linked to my blog - I love it:) Its crazy how connected
we can become online! I'm not great at keeping up with other people's blogs
but I thought it would be fun to post these scrapbook pages since I'm doing
them anyway for our family. Hope all is well:) I'd love to come to y'all's
neighborhood sometime soon... maybe a good day when you & Meg are feeling up to it.
HEY LAURIE THIS IS CARRIE WILHITE...I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME BUT WHILE DOING SOME "BLOG HOPPING" I CAME ACROSS YOUR BLOG AND WANTED TO SAY THAT MY HUSBAND IS IN THE ARMY AS WELL AND I AM HERE IF YOU NEED TO TALK/VENT ABOUT ANYTHING! GREAT TO SEE YOUR LITTLE BOY AND CATCH UP ON YOUR LIFE! AND DON'T WORRY I POST A TON AS WELL HAHA
I love you honey! I guess we will have to support each other *sniff* *sniff* while mom is gone to visit her other grandkids...
wooohoo! i'm glad you found me on here! 8) Sorry your week has been crazy 8) That's always how it goes though. When one thing happens everything else just has to go wrong 8) When it rains it pours!
I am so proud of you!! What an amazing mother you are...I babysat for my sister for just few days and it really left me wondering how moms do it!!!!!!!
Post a Comment