Wow it has been busy! I feel like the last week I have been going and going. Finally yesterday I stayed home and cleaned and THAT felt like a break! I guess there is nothing like life to put things into perspective. Yesterday I ended up moving Michael Dunns room around to give that room more room for another baby, and until that time comes I am trying to have it be more of a play room for him. I Also got my hair cut a little shorter. I feel like my hair grows so fast that I need a haircut every couple of months. I have been trying to get everything ready for when Michael gets here on Tuesday that I have been doing last minute shopping and a lot of cleaning. I am ready for a little break and I am grateful for the Sabbath that gives me the opportunity!
We received a sweet package from Grandma and Grandpa Huish the day after Valentines
and Michael Dunn LOVED the balloons!
This is my new Haircut, I don't know how well you can see it, it is too my shoulders and I know that it is pretty lame, but I had to take the picture myself!
1 comment:
Cute picture of you and cute hair. I really love it!!
Post a Comment