Superheroes in Training

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Conference

Here our some of the quotes that I really appreciated today.

"Home is Gods laboratory of Love and Service" Elder Russell M. Nelson
"The Lord Allows us individually tailored experiences" Sister Susan W. tanner
"Meaningful prayer is a privilege" Elder David Bednar
"There is no role in life more essential or eternal as motherhood" Elder M. Russell Ballard

On a separate note, Michael Dunn started doing two new things today. One he likes to run his fingers through his hair-while he is eating. Which means whatever he is eating winds up in his hair. This morning it was bananas and this afternoon Green beans. Second he has discovered that his finger is the perfect size to fit strait up his nose. I can't help but laugh as I watch him walk around perfectly happy with one finger jammed up his nose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

KIDS ARE HILARIOUS LIKE THAT! SUCH INDIVIDUALS!

GREAT QUOTES... GOOD JOB AT WRITING THOSE DOWN!

Anonymous said...

haha how fun for you!