Superheroes in Training

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yuck Yuck Yuck!!!

Last night as I was sitting in front of my computer getting ready to chat with Michael I realized I was cold. Easy solution, just put on my robe and i am fine. However as I was putting my arm through the sleeve I start to smell this horrible smell. A second later I felt this cold and wet substance on my kneck and shoulder. Starting to gag I took off my robe to find puke running down by back and soaking into my clothes. Yes my son had played in my robe that afternoon apparently puked in it and gone on his merry way. YUCK!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha i ding little surprises like that. i woke up the other week with snot all over the sheets....it was great. i agree though.YUCK!

Kristina said...

That is rather disgusting however extremely humorous.

Anonymous said...

definitely one for the record books!

Meg Barry said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hahaha(trail off hysterically) That is disgusting! Way to go Michael Dunn!

Melissa said...

Thats about the grossest thing I have ever heard! But it is rather funny!