
Well I haven't updated on Michael in awhile, mostly because He is doing a lot of the same things. He is really busy. The time we get to talk keeps getting cut shorter and shorter as they keep giving him more things to do. He is now working with computers (punching in information and things like that) because as they put it "They wanted someone they could rely on" I am glad that Michael has such a good reputation and a good work ethic even if it means it makes him really busy. He is also training a Captain on what he is doing now, I guess he is going to help him do behind-the-scene work. Also This weekend he is going to travel to another base to go to a meeting with another unit as a representative for his unit and will be gone for four days. That means He will be too busy to call or email. Lastly they are working on a program to get more food to the Afghanistan people. They need a way to have enough to feed a few thousand families. On top of all the huge workload he has with the Army he also has been working on the insurance for Michael Dunn. One thing I am so grateful for is that with him being so busy it makes the time go by so fast.
6 comments:
glad to hear things are keeping him busy and like you said i'm sure it helps time for him go faster.
seriously use me as a tricare resource if you need to :)
did you get stuck with not enrolling him by the 20th of the month? so he can start on the 1st?
Yes. Michael was working on it (As best he could) and informed me the other day all that I needed to do, but it was too late to get it in for May, so we are shooting (praying) for June.
I definently will use you for a resourse. Right now I am still kind of confused just following Michaels instructions, but I am not really sure what to do. basically I know we have to enroll Michael in the DEERS program and then that will automatically put him on tricare, Then we apply to have him on Tri care prime. At least that is what i understand is what is going on. It's nice to know I have a Veteran Tricare user to ask for help. Really thanks so much for offering. it really is a relief and I hate dealing with insurance.
enrolling MD in deers will not automatically enroll him in tricare. (been there doing that now w/mali su) I thought since we enrolled her in DEERS she was set but NOPE... You enroll in Deers and ALSO fill out an enrollment form and send it in to tricare since you aren't near a base and neither am I. You have to have that in by the 20th for me it was this month and she will have coverage for MAY 1. You it looks like by May 20 for June 1. And be careful b/c whenever I talk to tricare vs Jake we get completely different stories and it is so annoying! Your new baby will be covered for the first 60 days of life and during that time you will need to enroll him in DEERS and Tricare b/c I didn't do that with my newest and she is on tricare standard until MAY 1. OK SO I AM TOTALLY overwhelming you I'm sure... but seriously in the military it is nice to have a friend b/c they will jip you if you don't watch out for yourself and your only resource sometimes is another wife...
409-656-5593 is my number if you need help and Michael isn't there.
OH and tricare always makes me cry when I deal with them b/c they are so frustrating and wishy washy!
but i've had two babies free and clear on the insurance so beggers can't be choosers...
Hopefully you can do the paperwork through fax, Tricare really is a pain in the Butt... but like your friend said, you get what you pay for and its free... but I had three free babies... so again, no complaints from me. The paper work is really easy.. I think it looks harder than what it really is.. but you can always ask me any questions... over 5 years experience... gotta love the army!
Love the update on Michael and Love all the advice to help you with insurance. I remember hearing that so often with the army if you don't ask for it you don't get it. So thankful to know you have friends with experience! How are Michael Dunn's blisters?
Post a Comment