Superheroes in Training

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Update on Eating

I am still feeling really good and am doing really good. I have been able to follow the plan pretty strictly. One thing that I have been thinking about lately and that I read in the Ensign is about us "Mastering our Appetites" I have been feeling strongly that this is an opportunity for me to do this. It is really hard and I have already been on this program longer then any other one that I have tried and it has become a testimony to me about how much the Lord cares about even the small challenges in our lives and how he prepares away for us to grow. The biggest problem I have had is that I go to the extreme one way or the other. I found myself wanting to lose weight and feeling hungry and turning this into a weight loss program (Bearing in mind that I am 32 weeks pregnant) I got mad at myself and had to re-evaluate my motives and change up some of the things that I was doing. I feel good about my choices and feel like I can make this a success and achieve my goal.

1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

Laurie,
Thanks for posting this. You are motivating me to try harder to "Master my appetite" Keep up the good work!