Superheroes in Training

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Helping

After we ate dinner tonight I walked away for a minute and walked back into the kitchen and saw MD "Cleaning". I am not really suppose to do anything like sweep or vacuum for another couple of days so when the floor gets too gross I get down on all fours and pick up the food and put it into a paper towel in my hand then throw it all away. MD got the paper towel part...
You can't really see all the dirt and food that was all over the place


When MD is finished eating he shows me he is done by clearing the highchair-which means he pushes all his leftover food on the floor

The Finished product!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids are so smart! i love when my girls copy me... it shows they are really watching me and keeps me on my toes! love it!

Lauren Harris said...

He is so cute!