Superheroes in Training

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Just some cute pictures of the boys (and Grandma)

MD update: Angry. Thats about it. Maybe I shouldn't even call it an update since this is exactly how he has been the past couple of weeks since Hyrum showed up. He has reverted to some "baby" tendencies. He now wants a bottle constantly and he bit me yesterday when I was pulling him inside! He is a smart boy. We went to the doctor today and he remembered him from our last visit (which did NOT go well) I knew it was going to be a fun visit hen MD started crying as soon as the doctor walked into the room. He continued crying until the last few minutes when the doctor was finished with everything. I hope he puts his good memory to good use-especially in the next couple of months when we start potty training.

Well Hyrum is Thriving. He is gaining weight very quickly and is good at whatever he does! Which right now happens to just be pooping screaming and sleeping. We started tummy time yesterday and he sat through most of it without crying at all! ( I had no such luck with MD who hated being on his stomach so much he learned to roll over off of it at three weeks of age) Anyway he is on the way of being a big boy just like his brother and daddy.
Hyrum in Time out. Just kidding my Mom put in here while she was watching him so I could catch up on sleep and he slept really well in there. i don't know why I bothered buying him anything to sleep in-he is much happier in a laundry basket :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very cute updates! how old is MD exactly? love the laundry basket pic! who needs cribs right?