Superheroes in Training

Monday, July 14, 2008

New Toys

Well Sadly my treadmill did NOT show up today, but I have already received a phone call confirming that it will be dropped off tomorrow. YAY! Thats fine because technically I am not even clear to use it until Wednesday :) I also got a new (Well new for me) stroller! A woman in my ward was getting rid of it for 75 dollars, and it is in great shape and a much better brand then I could ever afford right now. I am excited to try it out. It pushes so well and I am excited to be able to push both babies at the same time. Yay for New Toys!

1 comment:

Ivy said...

Bummer! We bought an elliptical machine when we moved here and I NEVER get on it. Seriously, probably 8 times in the almost-year we've had it. I hope your treadmill gets more use than my machine!