
Lets face the facts: you know your a celebrity when
- My goings on are posted on the internet
- everyone around me wants a peice of me

- People are wearing the same things I wear-What can I say? I'm a trend setter!

Ok maybe I should explain this last photo. I had just given him his bottle to drink and I walked into my bedroom and sat down at the computer. 2 seconds later he follows me in with his blanket and parks right behind my chair and sits and drinks while looking at me. What can I say? He's one of my biggest fans. Hey When you got it you got it!

3 comments:
welcome to the lifestyles of the rich and famous! haha
You got it...yea baby you got it!
I LOVED that post! You are so cute, Laurie! Loved it. I'm excited about being your visiting teacher!
Post a Comment