
My favorite look of a baby is just in their diapers! I haven't had the opportunity to see both my boys in their diapers together until today and It was a fun set of circumstances that led up to it. First MD had a big blowout all over the

floor. I didn't catch that alot of the poo had ended up there until I noticed MD had poo all over his foot and there was a trail of it behind him Following the trail I find the poo right next to his toys, most of which had already been smeared. So into the tub he went and I ended up scrubbing the carpet and washing a load of toys. Then Hyrum also had a blow out after I finished with MD so he got changed and I was able to take these cute pictures. The lighting is bad but in the last picture Hyrum is smiling! Yeah!
3 comments:
ADORABLE!!!! I love these pics!!!
Look at those babies!!
I just love these pictures of the boys together in their diapers! I think it's so cute how Michael loves getting in Hyrum's bed. LOVE those babies!
Post a Comment