Superheroes in Training

Sunday, July 6, 2008

random facts about:
(This is not from a tag)

Michael:
  1. Makes REALLY good Macaroni and Cheese
  2. Is the neatest one in our family
  3. Is very protective of his wife
  4. Is a Thinker then a doer
  5. Loves reading in the tub (I believe he gets that from his dad)


Laurie:
  1. Loves to read in the tub too (Some siblings will vouch for that as some of their books fell victim to the bath water)
  2. Is a "List" person (likes making a list then doing the list)
  3. Loves to swing dance
  4. Is scared of most flying bugs with stingers
  5. Enjoys organizing



MD:
  1. Loves Popsicles
  2. Is a "social"eater
  3. takes you by the hand and leads you to what he wants
  4. loves the outside
  5. talks to himself in his own language for about an hour after you put him to bed






Hyrum:


  1. Has started to smile
  2. loves to be held by mommy when he is awake
  3. Recognizes his mothers voice and will lift up his head to look at her
  4. Goes cross eyed when you get too close to his face
  5. Has peed every time he gets a bath


OK Random fact number 6-I don't like putting pictures up that make us look funny but I am realizing that I am running out of useable pictures :) Anyway I have decided to put more "normal" pictures up. or maybe normal is the wrong word...









MD pouting









Hyrum being Hyrum









Michael being goofy










And me not happy with having my picture taken.....Yep our normal family

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT POST! LOVE IT! I love posting cute/funny/strange facts about my family too. Also I have stopped trying to make sure I look "perfect" in pictures that I post too... this is our family journal and should be "real"
I again say GREAT POST

Lauren Harris said...

Cute!!!! Hyrum is adorable!

Celia said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe how much Hyrum has grown in just the week plus that I saw you last! Love Michael Dunn's haircut. What a beautiful family - "normal" pictures and all!!