Superheroes in Training

Saturday, July 19, 2008

It might be to soon

Well this is the Second night in the row that Hyrum has slept from 11:30 until 6:30! I am hoping this is not a fluke- I have really enjoyed waking up feeling almost refreshed (I never feel fully refreshed unless someone else wakes up with my kids....and I am in a hotel not listening for them) actually this is such a blessing. I always am able to handle life better when I am facing it with more then 5 hours of sleep!

Also last night Meg, Jenny, Hyrum and I had a girls night! It was so fun and a much needed break. Sadly no pictures were taken. We loaded up in Megs new van and headed out in style! We tried to go see the movie Mama Mia, but it was sold out so we decided to stop at chili's for "a bite" to eat. It was sooo much fun and was just what I needed to get me motivated to face all the realities of professional motherhood-I guess I will catch up on the cleaning and washing today!
I am game for another girls night when anyone else feel up to it!

1 comment:

Joel and Crystal said...

That sounds like it was a lot of fun! Makes me miss you guys too! And way to go Hyrum!!!!