Superheroes in Training
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
I wish that I had a camera today. It was another fun lunch for me. I spent awhile fixing my lunch just to realize right when I was ready to sit down and eat, that it was time for Hyrum to eat as well. So I pulled him into my lap, propped his bottle with one hand and started eating my food with the other. I'm chowing away when I feel something at my feet-looking down I see MD staring at me with his huge blue eyes and smiling as he sucks on his bottle. "Cute!" I think as I return to my meal. A couple of moments later I feel him grab onto my foot. Looking down I see him smiling up at me and just holding on like he was holding my hand. We sat there for the rest of the meal like that-Me holding Hyrum and feeding him with one hand, feeding myself with the other and MD on the ground holding my foot. Someday I am sure MD will read this and be disgusted he held onto my bare foot, but today I am glad to know my son loves me so much he will lay at my feet and smile up at me while holding my foot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment