Superheroes in Training

Sunday, July 13, 2008

I remember

Ok i remember now how I lost all the weight from MD. Yesterday after getting up and feeding Hyrum, I got on to "chat" with Michael. We talked for about 45 minutes to an hour before MD came home from Grandma's and went down for his nap, Then Hyrum woke up and started screaming, so I rocked him and fed him, while I did some research on the computer. At this Point I was able to grab some cherries. When Hyrum fell back to sleep I started washing dishes but before I finished then MD woke up and was hungry, so I make him something to eat. He then decided he wanted to be a baby just like Hyrum so He started crying and wanted me to hold him. So I held him, but then Hyrum started fussing so I grabbed him and tried to hold them at the same time but MD was not happy about that and pushed Hyrum off of my lap. Finally i solved the problem (kind of) by holding MD in my lap and supported Hyrum on the floor. we sat there for awhile until Hyrum started screaming again, soo I got up to get him a bottle. Finally after he finished his bottle and MD went down for his second nap, I made me something to eat-My first real meal of the day. I didn't even really have time to think that I was hungry until then! And then Hyrum woke up before I was done eating it.

Unfortunately I remember this is how I lost weight last time. This time even though i don't eat until 3:00 in the afternoon, I fill up on sweets starting at 6:00 at night-at least I have the last two nights. Starting Monday however I supposedly will be receiving my Treadmill and I will start eating healthy again (I think :) We will see if that makes a difference

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a treadmill! so exciting! where did you get yours?

Joel and Crystal said...

Oh man Laurie! This sounds so familiar...especially things like Michael pushing Hyrum off your lap and one waking up right after the other one goes down. It is definitely a busy time!

Anne-Marie said...

Which treadmill did you end up getting? I am sorry that I never got back to you...my life got exciting and I forgot all my commitments :)