Raspberry Pretzel Dessert
2 (3 oz.) pkgs. raspberry Jello
2 c. boiling water
1 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen raspberries
1 stick butter, melted
3 tbsp. sugar
2 1/2 c. pretzels, crushed
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip
1 c. sugar
2 c. boiling water
1 (10 oz.) pkgs. frozen raspberries
1 stick butter, melted
3 tbsp. sugar
2 1/2 c. pretzels, crushed
1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese
1 (12 oz.) Cool Whip
1 c. sugar
Dissolve Jello in boiling water and add frozen raspberries. Let jell slightly. In another bowl Mix 3 tablespoons sugar, butter and pretzels together. Pat into a 9 x 13 inch pan. Bake 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Beat cream cheese, Cool Whip and 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy. Spread over baked and cooled pretzel mixture.Spread Jello mixture on top. You can actually choose different toppings rather then raspberry, just choose different fruit and different jello.
It really is so good! The pretzel crust is my favorite part.
6 comments:
Wahoo! THis looks soooo good! Thanks for posting the recipes Laurie and I also really enjoyed your post about reasons you love being a mother. Can't wait to see you!
Hooray! I will definetly make this one for myself. Thanks for being so generous with it...I just can't get enough!
This is seriously one of the best desserts ever invented. I love it.
i always right down all the recipes from the pages i stalk in one day hoping to make them for myself..thanks for sharing! looks delicious!! :)
THAT is MY FAVORITE!! I love it when everyone else makes it but i haven't been brave enough to try it out myself haha
GOOD ONE! THANKS!
Post a Comment