So I am going to do both tags right here on this one post, hope that is not cheating (Do not quite understand all the rules of tagging, though I have seen it enough on others blogs to have a good idea.)
First one:
5 things I was doing Ten years ago.
1) Well I was 12 sooo I think I was in Choir
2) Discovering my wonderful woman hormones
3) going through a doll phase, and building my own doll houses out of Cardboard
4) Starting to babysit
5) was involved in Track in Jr. high doing the triple jump
5 things on my to do list
1) buy Michael Dunn a new Sunday outfit
2) make dinner
3) wash dishes
4) Take a nap
5) let Michael play with cousins
5 snacks I enjoy
1) lucky charms (Too sugary for me to eat in the mornings so I use it as a midnight sack)
2) Slushy ice
3) Apples
4) Natures Valley healthy Heart Honey Granola bars
5) Smoothies
5 places I've lived
1) North Vidor
2) south Vidor
3) Rexburg Idaho
4) Logan Utah
5) Hyrum Utah
5 things I would do if I became a billionaire
1) Build a house
2) put most of it in savings
3) buy a new car for Michael
4) start college funds
5) buy land
5 bad habits
1) leave dishes too long in sink
2) sometimes I let Michael go down with a bottle (But not very often)
3) Eat full meals late at night
4) spend too much money
5) let things that bother me build up until I explode over something small later
5 jobs I have had
1) Babysitter
2) Work at Vidor High School
3) Math Teachers Aid at the Jr. High
4) Wrights barbecue
5) full time Mommy
5 things people don't know about me
1) was in a rodeo in College and rode a bucking steer
2) terrified of wasps
3) Love the cookies that you make out of cake mix and could eat the whole batch with cream cheese frosting
4) Was chosen to sing in the Texas Choir when I was in 5th grade
5) Love reading children's books-wanted to be a writer when I was 6 or 7
2nd Tag
7 random things about yourself
1) Am so excited to be able to run after this new baby is born. I have started fantasising about it.
2) Really love trying out new recipes-especially ones that turn out good! I love feeling satisfied after a meal!
3) Am guilty of thinking I have the cutest kid in the world. Luckily it is true.
4) Love old movies, and am trying to build up a library of the oldies but goodies. (Yes for the most part I am talking about musicals. Michael is not near as excited about them as me, maybe if I was building up our superman movie collection....)
5) Have realized I am more and more like my mother as I raise my son. It became obvious when I realized I had been singing all day and would start a new song every time my son would start fussing at me.
6) Love going on walks and spending time outside. I am getting so excited for this time next year when Michael is home and Michael Dunn will appreciate and enjoy family outings
7) I have torn my ACL in my left knee 3 times. The last time my family made up a song and dedicated it to me "Ode to Laurie" Basically it happened 1st in a Soccer game, 2nd in Family home evening and 3rd sledding down a hill with my eyes closed.
Enjoy. Probably more then any of you wanted to know! Lydia if you see this, you've been tagged!
3 comments:
Two tags in one day!! What a job!! How fun, I learned something new about you today!!!
I hope all is going well with you! We are so excited to see you guys in September!!
FUN! THANKS FOR SHARING SUCH FUN INFO :)
I learned and enjoyed. I miss being neighbors.
Post a Comment