Superheroes in Training

Monday, March 17, 2008

Grandpa Fun

I went into town leaving Michael Dunn with my dad for probably an hour and a half. Michael had a blast! As dad was telling me all that they did I realized why Michael Dunn feels so much ownership over his grandpa, he honestly thinks he is the greatest. Their days went as followed:
  • Michael "helped" Grandpa in his garden
  • Played with a nice rusty metal plant thing
  • Walked around with Grandpa
  • Played in the Grass
  • tried to play in an Ant pile, but Grandpa saved him
I came home to a filthy happy little boy, and one who was VERY excited to see me which always makes my day. (I mean doesn't he LOOK excited?) He actually was excited, but would not smile for the camera. I stayed outside a little and got these pictures while I watched him follow his Grandpa around a little longer This last picture I got after I walked away from him for a minute and came back to him crying and following after me. Doesn't he just look pathetic? He was exhausted after such a fun day and is now taking a much needed nap.

4 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

This is an awesome picture!

Anonymous said...

even with his baby tears hes adorable

Celia said...

I can't believe our adorable baby boy is walking. What a grown up boy having such a FUN time with his grandpa. Precious!

Anonymous said...

WHAT A GREAT GREAT GRANDPA YOUR DAD IS!